Wednesday, June 14, 2017

MODULE 2:GOAL SETTING

Goals is an object of a person’s ambition or effort, an aim or desired result. Goals also known as objective or target. In varsity life, goals are really needed because this help to motivate student to do work, attend classes and study for exam. When student had been motivated so their academic performance will be improved for every semester.

Example of goals:



Goals should be SMART:




Characteristic of Goals:




5 steps to accomplishing your goals:



ACTIVITIES

Activity 1: Academic and personal goals





Activity 2: What want to accomplish

1.       What I really want to achieve is I want to understand well in every subject so that I can get 3.5         pointer and above every semester. It’s easy for me to apply any of job from my achievement and I really hope that I can get job with high salary. So, I can fulfill my parents hope with my own salary.

2.      The obstacles to achieve what I really want is my character that introvert and lack of confident. So every class, I really scare to give my opinion and involve in everything. If I need to present a presentation I have no confident to talk in front of many people. This block me to get any job because confident is very important in work life and it also block me to show my ability to lead some of the project in university and at work.

3.       The resources of my goals is of course my parents. They really give me the spirit to achieve everything in my life. Besides that, they always support me for what I want to be. Furthermore, they never degrade me and they also appreciate what I have done before this and now. I really thanks to god for having them in my life.

This module was handled by Madam Noor Amira Syazwani Abd Rahman




No comments:

Post a Comment

MODULE 7:ACADEMIC INTEGRITY AND PERFORMANCE

Integrity or honesty is the thing that we need in learning process because this honesty will show the best result that you have with your ow...